No replay for license request mail

Hello,

I brought a license for ext.net pro bundle, then as per instructions given I requested with for the license by sending a mail with the reference number and forum username but there is no replay from your end till date, please let me know how to get the license asap
    Hello,

Your official Ext.NET Pro license key was originally emailed to the Licensee contact on 2014-05-05. I have re-emailed the license key, which you should have now.

Please feel free to contact us directly at support@object.net if you have further licensing questions or comments.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

Thank you for your replay,

my registered mail id is rajesh@irslogics.com, and i have not received any mail regarding License so far, could you please verify the mailid your sending the license to.

Quote Originally Posted by geoffrey.mcgill View Post
    Hello,

Your official Ext.NET Pro license key was originally emailed to the Licensee contact on 2014-05-05. I have re-emailed the license key, which you should have now.

Please feel free to contact us directly at support@object.net if you have further licensing questions or comments.
    Quote Originally Posted by irslogics View Post
    Thank you for your replay,

my registered mail id is rajesh@irslogics.com, and i have not received any mail regarding License so far, could you please verify the mailid your sending the license to.
    Hello,

That is not the email address provided as the Licensee Contact. All emails regarding the License have been sent to the Licensee Contact.

I'm not going to post the Licensee contact information in the forums, but if you email support@object.net I will let you know who to contact within your organisation.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder