First time to test get error and possiblity to migrate old version project

First time to test get error and possiblity to migrate old version project

Hello, I'm have installed ext.net to my test project through Nuget. I try to run it and get error message:

Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=4.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

My project file is base MVC 4.0.

Last time, I have developed a project base on Coolite 0.8. May I know is it easy to migrate the current project to the latest version? Do I can get support/help for migration if I purchase the new license?

Thanks.
    Sorry, I posted to wrong place.

For the error, log:

=== Pre-bind state information ===
    LOG: DisplayName = Newtonsoft.Json, Version=4.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed
    (Fully-specified)
    LOG: Appbase = file:///E:/Lab/testcoolite/testcoolite/
    LOG: Initial PrivatePath = E:\Lab\testcoolite\testcoolite\bin
    Calling assembly : System.Net.Http.Formatting, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35.
    ===
    LOG: This bind starts in default load context.
    LOG: Using application configuration file: E:\Lab\testcoolite\testcoolite\web.config
    LOG: Using host configuration file: C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\IISExpress\config \aspnet.config
    LOG: Using machine configuration file from C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\conf ig\machine.config.
    LOG: Post-policy reference: Newtonsoft.Json, Version=4.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/Temporary ASP.NET Files/root/2dc01ac7/37fcdc22/Newtonsoft.Json.DLL.
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/Temporary ASP.NET Files/root/2dc01ac7/37fcdc22/Newtonsoft.Json/Newtonsoft.Json.DLL.
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///E:/Lab/testcoolite/testcoolite/bin/Newtonsoft.Json.DLL.
    WRN: Comparing the assembly name resulted in the mismatch: Major Version
    ERR: Failed to complete setup of assembly (hr = 0x80131040). Probing terminat