Working on trial version of ext.net but every time extjs files are loading from internet and making execution time slow

Working on trial version of ext.net but every time extjs files are loading from internet and making execution time slow

Hi,

I want to buy this product but currently working on the trial version of Ext.net, I tried some examples and each time of execution the Ext JS files are loading from the internet, execution became to much slow, it means once loaded then its fast.

My question is : Is it possible to keep all Ext Js files in local ?
    Hi Pavan,

Our Examples Explorer uses iframes. Each sample is a separate iframe. The Ext.NET resources must be loaded for each iframe. there is no way to avoid it.

My question is : Is it possible to keep all Ext Js files in local ?
    I am not sure what you mean by "local". Please clarify do you use iframe? If no, don't worry, all the resources should be loaded once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniil View Post
    Hi Pavan,

Our Examples Explorer uses iframes. Each sample is a separate iframe. The Ext.NET resources must be loaded for each iframe. there is no way to avoid it.

I am not sure what you mean by "local". Please clarify do you use iframe? If no, don't worry, all the resources should be loaded once.
    Hi Daniil,
    Local is nothing but in the local computer, Ext js files are loading fine but I dint't keep any Ext js libraries (resources) in separate folder to load. Since all resources are loading from other location through internet I think.

But I want to keep all the resources in separate folder in computer so loading time for all the resources through internet may reduce ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pavan View Post
    But I want to keep all the resources in separate folder in computer so loading time for all the resources through internet may reduce ?
    By default, the resources are loaded from the Ext.Net.dll on server.

In any way the resources are loaded from server. It cannot be loaded from a local machine unless a server (IIS or Visual Studio Development Server) is on your local machine.

When you deploy an application, this can help for loading resources faster.
    <ext:ResourceManager runat="server" RenderScripts="CDN" RenderStyles="CDN" />