Hover effect does not disappear

Hover effect does not disappear

I keep seeing this problem happening. I mentioned this before but my example code was too complicated to reproduce. This time, I have reproduced it with minimum code:

<ext:ViewPort ID="ViewPort1" runat="server">
            <Body>
                <ext:FitLayout ID="FitLayout1" runat="server">
                    <ext:TreePanel ID="tvwProjectFolders" runat="server" Title="Title" AutoScroll="true">
                    </ext:TreePanel>
                </ext:FitLayout>
            </Body>
        </ext:ViewPort>
    If the nodes extend past the height of the browser window, forcing the vertical scrollbar to appear, if you hover over a node to make it show gray and then quickly move the mouse off to the right of the browser window, the hover effect remains. It looks really bad because it also allows multiple rows to be grayed if you then move back in real quick and move the mouse around and then move out again. At the very least, I would expect that once I click back on another row, it would get rid of any previously hovered rows, but it doesn'te even do that, allowing a clicked row and also another hovered row at the same time.

This only seems to be a problem in FireFox 3.0.10. It works as expected in IE6 and Google Chrome.

Can this be fixed??

RE: Hover effect does not disappear

I was able to reproduce the effect. Seems like Firefox does not fire certain events under this specific scenario.

This is not really a show stopper, so we'll try to implement a work-around in time for the v1.0 release.

Thanks for pointing out the issue.

Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

RE: Hover effect does not disappear

ya, not too much of a showstopper, just cosmetic. Glad to see it will eventually be fixed though.