[CLOSED] MultiUpload MVC response error in IE 11

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Ext.net.XHRUpload.prototype.send.toString()
    "function(config){var i,attr,formData;Ext.apply(this,config);this.xhr=new XMLHttpRequest();for(i=0;i<this.xhrEvents.length;i++){this.xhr.addEventListener(this.xhrEvents[i],Ext.Function.bind(this.relayXHREvent,this),false);}
    for(i=0;i<this.xhrEvents.length;i++){this.xhr.upload.addEventListener(this.xhrEvents[i],Ext.Function.bind(this.relayUploadEvent,this),false);}
    this.xhr.open(this.method,this.url,true);if(this.xhr.overrideMimeType&&!Ext.isIE11p){this.xhr.overrideMimeType(this.contentTypeHeader);}
    else{this.xhr.setRequestHeader("Accept-Charset","x-user-defined");}
    this.xhr.setRequestHeader(this.fileNameHeader,unescape(encodeURIComponent(this.file.name)));if(this.swf.hasId()){this.xhr.setRequestHeader("X-NET-SwfUpload",this.swf.id);}
    for(attr in this.postParams){this.xhr.setRequestHeader(this.xhrExtraPostDataPrefix+attr,this.postParams[attr]);}
    formData=new FormData();formData.append(this.swf.filePostName,this.file);this.xhr.send(formData);return true;}"
    Well, I see that fix is presented in the script, so it should help you
    You can try another fix
    Ext.net.XHRUpload.override({
    send : function(config) {
    		var i,
                attr,
                formData;

Ext.apply(this, config);

this.xhr = new XMLHttpRequest();

for ( i = 0; i < this.xhrEvents.length; i++ ) {
                this.xhr.addEventListener(this.xhrEvents[i], Ext.Function.bind(this.relayXHREvent, this), false);
    		}

for ( i = 0; i < this.xhrEvents.length; i++ ) {
                this.xhr.upload.addEventListener(this.xhrEvents[i], Ext.Function.bind(this.relayUploadEvent, this), false);
    		}

this.xhr.open(this.method, this.url, true);

this.xhr.setRequestHeader(this.fileNameHeader, unescape(encodeURIComponent(this.file.name)));
            if (this.swf.hasId()) {
                this.xhr.setRequestHeader("X-NET-SwfUpload", this.swf.id);
            }

for(attr in this.postParams){
    			this.xhr.setRequestHeader(this.xhrExtraPostDataPrefix + attr, this.postParams[attr]);
    		}

formData = new FormData();
            formData.append(this.swf.filePostName, this.file);
            this.xhr.send(formData);
    		return true;

}
    });
    That worked!

Will this go in a build, or will I need this override on pages using the MultiUpload control?
    Unfortunately, there is another issue with drag/drop selection. The file name(s) are being passed in with the full path. This is NOT happening when the user browses for the file(s) and uploads.

Browse file name: "Test File 1.txt"
    Drag/drop file name: "D:\Temp\Test File 1.txt"

Can you please provide correction for file name?
    Hi

Please update from SVN and retest
    I just updated and retested. It looks like the "No Response" issue is resolved. The page worked fine from my local, however, when I deployed to the test server, the flash control would not load. I get "The SWFUpload control could not load..." alert, and this error appears in the console:

SCRIPT5007: Unable to get property 'on' of undefined or null reference 
    ext.axd, line 70 character 568
    I have verified that flash is enabled. And, like I said, the page works fine in the same browser when running from local.

Will you also fix the file name (see previous post) from this thread, or would you like me to open another thread for that?

Thanks,
    Joel
    Hi,

File name is submitted by server, i guess that your IE works in security zone which allows submit file path. You can strip file path on the server side
    System.IO.Path.GetFileName(e.FileName)
    Will do. Just wanted to let you know that the "Browse" version was not behaving the same as the drag/drop version for selecting files to upload.

Everything looks good now. Please disregard the script error in my previous post. I assumed my browser was treating my test site as intranet, when it actually was not. I added my test URL to the trusted sites list and the page was able to load successfully.

Thanks for all of your help,
    Joel
    Just wanted to let you know that the "Browse" version was not behaving the same as the drag/drop version for selecting files to upload.
    Yes, when you click Browse button then file is selected and uploaded by flash object
    If you use drag/drop then it is HTML5 functionality
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123