[CLOSED] MultiUpload MVC response error in IE 11

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hey - sorry for the time delay. Here is the download link for the project zip file:

http://www.hyperfileshare.com/d/71d0474d

I am still getting the error in IE 11, version 11.0.9600.17105
    Thank you. We will investigate.
    Sorry, we cannot download: "You exceeded your download quota."
    I desperately need help resolving this issue now. I need to move the current pending release of my application into production, however the users in the office have recently switched to hosted desktops running off of Windows Server 2012 64-bit. Now, this issue is showing up for the tester, who is also switched over to the hosted desktop.

I think it has something to do with IE on a 64-bit system. You can look back at post #8 of this thread to see what I was running before (local):
    I am using:

• Windows 7 64-bit.
    • IE 11 version 11.0.9600.16521
    • Shockwave Flash version 12.0.0.77
    Now, I am using (for the client):
    • Windows 7 64-bit (local), Windows Server 2012 64-bit (hosted)
    • IE 11 version 11.0.9600.17239
    • Shockwave Flash version 15.0.0.152 (that is 32-bit and 64-bit)
    • Ext.NET MVC5 2.5.2 package

I cannot move code into production until this is resolved. Can you test the simple MultiUpload example I posted earlier in this thread on a client system similar to my settings - especially the 64-bit?

If not, let me know and I will do whatever it takes to upload a small sample project, that replicates this issue, to you.

Thanks,
    Joel
    Can you test the simple MultiUpload example I posted earlier in this thread on a client system similar to my settings - especially the 64-bit?
    I cannot reproduce. I tend to think that the problem might be with the host machine. For some reason, the server doesn't send any response. It is the only reason of the "NORESPONSE" error message.

Could you share the test case online deployed on the same host machine that you can reproduce the problem on?

Also could you look at the request's and response's headers via Fiddler and post a screenshot like the attached one? Then we could compare a working request (on my side) with a non-working one (on you side).

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MultiUpload Fiddler.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	86.4 KB 
ID:	15201  
    Last edited by Daniil; Sep 18, 2014 at 6:35 AM.
    Daniil,

I sent you a message with a URL to test with.

I was trying to create a screenshot of the request/response and may have stumbled across something. When using the "Browse" button to select a file, I did NOT receive the error message, and I could see the traffic capture in Fiddler. It was when I used drag/drop to add files to the queue and then uploading that I got the error - and I almost always use drag/drop when testing. The drag/drop upload also did not seem to capture in Fiddler. But I can verify that files selected via drag/drop DO upload to the server. The response error message shows, but the files are uploaded.

Can you replicate the error by using drag/drop to select files for upload?
    We were able to reproduce it with drag&drop. Investigating.
    It has been fixed in the SVN trunk, the revision #5987.

Finally, thank you for the report!:)
    Hey Daniil,

I pulled down revision 5987 and replaced the dll in my project. But I am still getting the No Response error message when I use drag/drop to select files to upload.

In the dll properties dialogue, the File version is 2.5.2.26627

Any chance the fix didn't make it in rev 5987?

Joel
    Hi,

Please execute the following code in browser console and post console output
     Ext.net.XHRUpload.prototype.send.toString()
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast