[CLOSED] Callout hover triggering and lingering issues

[CLOSED] Callout hover triggering and lingering issues

Hi guys,
    OK, the callout being displayed only once has been fixed but there are still a couple of issues.

1) Entering a callout target does not always trigger display of callout. It needs repeated moving of the mouse to eventually get it to display. Is the triggering and clearing based on a timer perchance and that it will only work if events occur outside timer periods?

2) If a callout is displayed and the user moves the cursor away from the target but over the callout itself, the callout lingers. Very easy to have the UI littered in lingering callouts.

Edit 1
    -----

Just noticed that if the callout trigger is a combobox then if the cursor enters the dropdown button while the callout is displayed, the callout lingers.

Edit 2
    -------

It could be that because I have my callouts "right" that in order to get the cursor over the callout, I am crossing over the dropdown button that it appears as if the cursor entering the callout causes it to linger.

Edit 3
    -------

I'm using a Window. If the cursor gets to the frame of the window before the Callout clears, it is left lingering.
    Last edited by Daniil; Apr 03, 2014 at 4:10 AM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Thanks for the reports. We are investigating.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    I was able to reproduce the issue with combobox. The issue is not reproduciable for TextField (only for fields with trigger button)
    We are working on fix

I'm using a Window. If the cursor gets to the frame of the window before the Callout clears, it is left lingering.
    Unfortunatelly, it cannot be fixed because iframe doesn't propogate events to parent page. For example, place DateField outside iframe, click on trigger button to show date picker and click inside iframe, you will see that the picker is not hidden because parent page doesn't get click event from iframe
    The issue is related with combobox callout is fixed in SVN