[CLOSED] MultiCombo Enable Editing for Sorting

[CLOSED] MultiCombo Enable Editing for Sorting

Hi Ext Team,

I have a MultiCombo and i need to make it editable for sorting below is my sample View:

X.MultiCombo().ID("CmbScenario").FieldLabel(PR.Resources.RP.RP.RSCmbScenario).LabelCls("fieldLabelTop")

.Editable(true).ForceSelection(true).SelectOnFocus(true).TypeAhead(true).MinChars(1).QueryMode(DataLoadMode.Local)
    It gives me below exception:

The MultiCombo doesn't support Editable mode

Please let me know the work around for this feature.
    Last edited by Daniil; Apr 03, 2014 at 4:07 AM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Hi @PriceRightHTML5team,

A MultiCombo doesn't support editing and I don't think there is a workaround.

I am not sure what exactly you mean under "sorting" and why you need it editable. Please elaborate on that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniil View Post
    Hi @PriceRightHTML5team,

A MultiCombo doesn't support editing and I don't think there is a workaround.

I am not sure what exactly you mean under "sorting" and why you need it editable. Please elaborate on that.
    Sorry to mislead you..by sorting i mean like filtering..a sort of Auto Complete feature..Way we have in single select combo
    Unfortunately, a MultiCombo doesn't support it. A regular ComboBox with MultiSelect="true" also doesn't support it.

There should be a possibility to achieve that requirement by extending/overriding the MultiCombo class. But I think it is quite a challenge task.