[CLOSED] IPad and DirectMethod Help

[CLOSED] IPad and DirectMethod Help

Hi, i have a problem whit the DirectMethod on the last versione of the IPad, this code not work:
     <ext:Button ID="Button1" runat="server" Text="Entra" Scale="Medium" IconCls="login" 
                                                                                    CausesValidation="true" OnDirectClick="LoginUser"  >
                                                                            <Listeners>
                                                                                <Click Handler="
                                                                                       #{txtUtente}.validate();
                                                                                       #{txtPas}.validate();
                                                                                       if (!#{txtUtente}.isValid() || !#{txtPas}.isValid()) {
                                                                                       #{txtUtente}.focus(); // if non valid, focus the field.
                                                                                       return false;
                                                                                       };"
                                                                                       />
                                                                            </Listeners>                                                                       
                                                                        </ext:Button>
    The code OnDirectClick="LoginUser" not call the method on server..

You have notice on this problem ? On the old IPad it's work ok.

Any call on the server side not work..

Thanks for any info...

Aurelio
    Last edited by Daniil; Mar 22, 2014 at 2:39 PM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Hi @Aurelio,

Does it work if remove the Click listener?
    HI..Daniil
    Yes i have leave all the Listeners code, but the problem persist...
    The mode of the IPad is the AIR

THanks
    Aurelio
    Ok. Please provide a full test case.
    Hi Daniil
    this sample on your site

https://examples2.ext.net/#/Events/D...hods/Overview/

2. Return a string from an DirectMethod
    If click on the button, on the IPad air not showing the alert box, on the old model of the IPad it's work ok...

I don't test if the problem is Safari..

Thanks
    Aurelio
    Hi,

I tested the online sample on IPAD Air (iOS 7.1) and I see message box, direct methods work fine for me
    In any way, mobile devices are not supported officially and there may be issues
    Hi..Vladimir
    Thanks for the test,
    I was interested to know if anyone worked on this model.
    I know that mobile devices are not supported officially..
    Now I'll check the settings of the IPad of my client..

Thanks for the test..

Close the post

Thanks
    Aurelio