Hi guys

I'm not that experienced with using Coolite, but I have to make some changes to an application that runs primarily on it.

The current configuration has a bunch of columns hard coded onto the page. From what I can understand, you have to first populate a Store item, and then create the columns inside a columnmodel inside a gridpanel.

I want to change all this. The column names change a few times a year, and someone always has to go in and change the values in several places in the program. I'm changing it to run off an XML file that contains the column name and width.

So instead of having the values hard coded onto the page, I want to add them programmaticly on the page load. So far I have it reading out of the XML file and populating the Store, but when I try to add columns, it doesn't work.

Rather than showing all the code, I'll explain what I did (if the code is needed, I can add it)

I instantiate a new ColumnCollection. I then instantiate a Column. I populate the column's data, and add it to the column collection. I repeat that over and over until all the columns are in the column collection. I then loop through the collection, using the gridpanel.columnmodel.columns.add method to add each column into the page.

The problem is, when I load the page, all the columns have the name of the last column added to the collection, and that's it.

Is there some way I can do this? If you need a clearer description, or code, I can provide that. I'm still figuring this coolite stuff out.