How to make second Panel in ConainerLayout stretch automatically?

  1. #1

    How to make second Panel in ConainerLayout stretch automatically?

    I have the following layout:

    ViewPort
    FitLayout
    Panel1
    ContainerLayout
    Panel2
    Panel3


    Panel2 has a fixed height

    How do I get Panel3 to automatically fill in the remaining height?
  2. #2

    RE: How to make second Panel in ConainerLayout stretch automatically?

    Nevermind. I found that the RowLayout works better, in place of the FitLayout in this scenario.

    But I do have one question regarding RowLayout. Why is the height percentage for "100%", = ".99"? Its a little unintuitive. For example, if you have two LayoutRows, one is 75% and the other is 25%, you list it as RowHeight=".75' and RowHeight=".25", respectively. However, if you want one row fixed, and the other to fill up the space, instead of list RowHeight="1.00", you list RowHeight=".99". Very strange to me...
  3. #3

    RE: How to make second Panel in ConainerLayout stretch automatically?

    Hi,

    It is changed already. in 0.8 version "1.0"  is allowed value
    Vladimir Shcheglov
    Sr. Developer

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: Oct 11, 2011, 2:14 AM
  2. [CLOSED] Not stretch User Control in Tab panel
    By speedstepmem4 in forum 1.x Legacy Premium Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Sep 28, 2011, 8:23 AM
  3. Can I stretch a TextArea control inside a Panel?
    By paul-2011 in forum 1.x Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2010, 10:55 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: Apr 08, 2010, 1:36 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: Feb 05, 2010, 5:46 PM

Posting Permissions