So now I'm struggling with how to properly architect my application, with regards to the various screens and how it would be affected by the Browser's Back/Forward/History navigation functionality.

At first, I was just planning on having a single "main" page that utilized a viewport and border layout with a West and Center area. The West would contain a treepanel. The Center would contain the main contents, depending on what node in the treepanel the user selected. Now my question has to do with the Center area. Should that actually load another aspx page? It seems that the examples provided use this approach. But I was also thinking I could just reconfigure the panel that displays in the Center area with different components and load different data.

I almost like the idea of using different aspx pages for each "screen" and just loading them in the Center panel because I think this would make for easier debugging because I could conceivably load the page seperate from the main application to isoloate debugging to just that page.

Any suggestions and/or pros/cons on either approach would be appreciated.