Licensing/SVN Version

Licensing/SVN Version

I am considering purchasing the Professional Edition. I see that you get SVN access for the source with the Professional Edition (although is a support subscription required for this too?) - however, what does this give you that the standard installation doesn't (as you provide the source with that anyway?).

For instance, you currently have Coolite Toolkit Version 0.7 (at the time of writing) available for download - would version 0.8 or development versions be available via SVN? The reason I ask is because I would primarily be making the purchase for use with ASP.Net MVC development work.

Any clarification would be greatly appreciated.

RE: Licensing/SVN Version

what does this give you that the standard installation doesn't (as you provide the source with that anyway?).
    The support subscription gets you direct access to the SVN source code repository. This source is the most (real-time) up to date version of the project. *

For instance, you currently have Coolite Toolkit Version 0.7 (at the time of writing) available for download - would version 0.8 or development versions be available via SVN?

Yes. The current version in SVN is v0.8. The last public release was v0.7.*

The reason I ask is because I would primarily be making the purchase for use with ASP.Net MVC development work.

The v0.8 build is where we made many ASP.NET MVC enhancements. There is an MVC sample project avaialable from the following location, see*http://mvc.ext.net/

Hope this helps answer your questions.*

Geoffrey McGill
    Founder