Grid multiple row select problems

Grid multiple row select problems

There seem to be two issues when using the RowSelectionModel and trying to multi select many rows:

Issue 1

When trying to multi select a large number of rows, like over 300 or so, Internet Explorer stops and informs you that the script is taking a long time to complete, and if you want to continue. it never seems to continue. I have to select Stop. Then, when I try to deselect, it gives the same problem, so you are essentially stuck with the selected rows and have to refresh the screen, which is not ideal.

Issue 2

Say you have all rows selected in the grid. I can't deselect them either clicking on whitespace in the grid or on any single selected row. In standard Windows behavior, if you have many items selected, like in Windows Explorer, and you select a single row within that selection, the other rows will be deselected. Also, if you click on any whitespace, all rows will be deselected.

Are these settings that I'm overlooking, or are they design flaws? Any help on the above would be appreciated.

RE: Grid multiple row select problems

Any word on this?