[CLOSED] Paging toolbar and select event

[CLOSED] Paging toolbar and select event

I have a gridpanel with a select event. If I have no item selected in the grid and change pages, the select event is not fired. If I have an item selected and change pages, the select event fires on the item in whatever place the previous page's item was(IE Page size is 10, 1st item is selected on page 1, the 1st item on page 2 is selected and the event is fired). Is there any way to stop the select event from firing on page change?

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Daniil; Mar 03, 2014 at 3:05 PM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Hi @ljankowski,

Please set up
    SelectionMemoryEvents="false"
    for a GridPanel.
    Ok. That worked, but it wasn't the cause for my issue. I'll try to explain better, as I'm not even sure I can do what I'm trying to do.

I have a gridpanel and a tab panel in an accordion layout. When the user clicks on a row in the gridpanel, the tabpanel opens and the gridpanel is hidden. There are various actions that can be done on the tabpanels, and once complete, they update the gridpanel. What I need is for the row index to be saved on store reload(as the selected item's position changes due to sorting). At that time, I want the select event to refire to show the new content in the tabpanels. What I don't want is for the event to fire when changing pages in the gridpanel. If a code sample is needed, I can supply one.

Thanks again!
    I think I'm pretty close, but need to know how to check if the store reload has completed, because what's happening is I have

RowSelectionModel GridModel = GridPanel1.GetSelectionModel() as RowSelectionModel;
    Store1.Reload();
    GridModel.Select(GridModel.SelectedIndex);
    This should select the next item, because the other item moves to later in the grid on the store reload due to sorting, and I can see the selection change under the reload mask, but once the reload completes, it's gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by ljankowski View Post
    but need to know how to check if the store reload has completed
    Please try:
    store.Reload(new 
    { 
        callback = JRawValue.From("function() { /* select here */ }")
    });
    Worked beautifully! Good to close.