Licensing for multiple developers and versioning

Licensing for multiple developers and versioning

If i have 5 developers in my team, i must have 5 licenses, right?
    Is there a problem if these 5 developers use a same version of web.config with the same license number? I'm asking this due to versioning. You can't version in SVN 5 different versions of web.config, each with one developer's license. And mantaining them unversioned in each developer's machine with each developer's license would be a pain.

Also, what about distribution? When i'm going to deploy the application to a test server, or to the clients, can i use one of the developer's licenses, or i should buy a new one for each server where i'm going to use the license?
    If i have 5 developers in my team, i must have 5 licenses, right?
    Correct. Your Company (Organization) is issued one License Key that contains the quantity of Ext.NET Pro Developer Licenses purchased.

Is there a problem if these 5 developers use a same version of web.config with the same license number?
    No. Ext.NET is licensed per developer, and not "per project" or "per server". It is up to each Company (Organization) to manage the number of Ext.NET Pro license keys required so that each developer working with Ext.NET is properly licensed.

Also, what about distribution? When i'm going to deploy the application to a test server, or to the clients, can i use one of the developer's licenses, or i should buy a new one for each server where i'm going to use the license?
    You use your License Key when you deploy. This give your clients rights to use the Application, although not to do development on the Application.

You can review the full End User License Agreement at the following location:

http://ext.net/licensepro/

Hope this helps answer your questions.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder