layout problem with windows scaling at 125%

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thank you.

I reproduced. Well, it looks that ExtJS doesn't support OS zooming as well as a browser's zooming.

Using
    ColumnWidth="0.199"
    instead of
    ColumnWidth="0.2"
    appears to help remedy the problem.

Also I would try with an HBoxLayout instead of a ColumnLayout. Maybe, it would handle this situation better.
    I thought so. The problem is, this is only one of the occasions where it happens and it is a pain in the a... to check them all out and if something changes you have to start all over again. I was just hoping for a magic trick that I could use but as it is now it is easier to just set 100% everywhere for the moment ;)

Perhaps it scales better in one of the next releases because OS scaling will become more and more frequent when monitor resolutions are rising UHD etc.

But thank you very much for looking into it.
    Quote Originally Posted by tMp View Post
    The problem is, this is only one of the occasions where it happens and it is a pain in the a... to check them all out and if something changes you have to start all over again.
    Agree, it is a very frustrating issue. Probably, the best is too obligate users to use 100% size only:) Or, at least, warn about possible issues.

I was just hoping for a magic trick that I could use but as it is now it is easier to just set 100% everywhere for the moment ;)
    I am afraid there is no a such option. But I am not 100% sure there is no a simple solution. Though, unlikely.

Perhaps it scales better in one of the next releases because OS scaling will become more and more frequent when monitor resolutions are rising UHD etc.
    Next release of Ext.NET? We depend on ExtJS here. Unlikely they are going to put efforts on that. Though, who knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniil View Post
    Probably, the best is too obligate users to use 100% size only:)
    Exactly what I am doing at the moment ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Daniil View Post
    Next release of Ext.NET? We depend on ExtJS here. Unlikely they are going to put efforts on that. Though, who knows.
    I meant ExtJS as you mentioned it above. One day they will have to address it because it is getting more and more likely.

Thanks again for everything.
    I meant ExtJS as you mentioned it above. One day they will have to address it because it is getting more and more likely.
    Ok, there is a hope:)

Do you mind we close the thread?
    Even is a little out of topic, is good to know
    that even Microsoft doesn't support too well scaling in his own software.
    Look into an Excel at 150% (checkboxes into filters)
    Hi @watteeuw,

Thank you for sharing that.

Actually, I though about that. When I changed scaling to 125% I noticed that all the shortcuts on my desktop were messed up.
    Scaling: I know, I don't like scaling at all. It is just that I see more and more High-DPI-Screen-Computers where a lot of people have scaling, so that was why I wanted to look into it ;)

Closing: No, I don't mind. For the moment this issue is "resolved" for me ;) I just wanted to find out if someone already ran into this and had a solution.
    I moved the thread to the Open Discussions forums. I think there is a bit better chance to get a feedback from the community than in a closed thread of the Premium Help forum.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12