[CLOSED] Calendar Error

[CLOSED] Calendar Error

Just built from SVN and had an issue with our calendar. Ran the Calendar in Examples Explorer and received the same error as in my application. The page will not render and generates the following:

Message: "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'on' of undefined"
    Last Call in stack trace: Ext.cmd.derive.bindStorreListeners

Thank you
    Last edited by Daniil; Feb 19, 2014 at 12:56 PM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    I am affraid that 'Ext.cmd.derive.bindStorreListeners' is not ExtJS or Ext.Net code
    So, the error in your code. Please provide runable sample reproduces the issue
    I did not explain my issue very well. I pulled latest from /premium/trunk and compiled using the VS2012 solution file configured for "Webform NET40 Release". I then ran the Calendar/Overview/Basic example from the Ext.Net.Examples project which generates the error mentioned in the first post. Hope this helps.
    Hi @mjessup,

The Ext.Net.Examples is not supposed to be launched with the "WebForm NET40" build mode. We don't support it. There is a compile error. So, do you run the Calendar example in your project? Outside of the Ext.NET solution?
    Never mind, we reproduced the error. Thank you for the report! We are investigating.
    I reproduced the same problem with this sample.

Example
    <%@ Page Language="C#" %>

<%@ Register Assembly="Ext.Net" Namespace="Ext.Net" TagPrefix="ext" %>

<!DOCTYPE html>
    <html>
    <head runat="server">
        <title>Ext.NET v2 Example</title>
    </head>
    <body>
        <form runat="server">
            <ext:ResourceManager runat="server" />

<ext:TimeField runat="server" />
            <ext:TimeField runat="server" />
        </form>
    </body>
    </html>
    The problem is not reproducible with the v2.4 release, but reproducible with the trunk.
    Last edited by Daniil; Feb 19, 2014 at 12:35 PM.
    That is correct Daniil. We were using v2.4 in production and I had to pull from trunk to fix an issue with IE11. We do have a page that is based off your calendar example so I cannot push the IE11 fix to production until we solve the calendar issue. Thank you for looking into this Daniil.
    It has been fixed in the trunk, revision #5670. It will go to the v2.5 release.

It is very good that you caught it before the v2.5 releases and reported to us. Much appreciated. It would be sad if we released v2.5 with that bug.
    Good work Daniil! Thanks so much for your help.