Accoridan Layout behaviour

Accoridan Layout behaviour

Hi

I have an Accordian and have an issue where if a user clicks the title bar of two different components quickly i.e. Before the other one has finished expanding. Then both will be displayed one of half the avail. area and the other the other half of the area.

Is this supposed to happen? I don't think this is right? I thought setting "multi" to false would fix this but it hasnt?

Any suggestions?

To replicate please copy run the follwing code and then click on "Something 3" and then quickly "Something 4" (while 3 is still expanding). You will end up with both 3 and 4 being shown

<ext:Container ID="pnlAccordian" runat="server" Layout="AccordionLayout" Region="Center" Cls="charges-accordian" Width="600" Height="1000">
                <LayoutConfig>
                    <ext:AccordionLayoutConfig Multi="false" />
                </LayoutConfig>
                <Items>
                    <ext:Panel runat="server" Html="Something 1" Title="Something 1"/>
                    <ext:Panel runat="server" Html="Something 2" Title="Something 2"/>
                    <ext:Panel runat="server" Html="Something 3" Title="Something 3"/>
                    <ext:Panel runat="server" Html="Something 4" Title="Something 4"/>
                </Items>
            </ext:Container>
    Have been advised this is a bug in Extjs (previously reported).