[CLOSED] Numberfield with separator returns min value when number with separator added

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    if I put it in the Page_Load after I added the NumberField to the controls I get "," and "."

If I put it in the showNumber() I get twice ","
    I have no idea.

Maybe, you could prepare a simple test project? I would try to reproduce on my side.
    At the moment, I have reverted to "," for the development and when everything works smoothly I will switch back to "." on the server because there it works.

The only way I could show you the problem at the moment is to send you my computer because it is the only place it seems to occur. My example is working perfectly for you so I have no idea how to get you access to this wired problem.

If I may I will try to look into it a little later. I have to finish the application first.
    Ok. I will close the thread for now. Please feel free to update with any new information.
    Hi

Just to let you know and if every anyone else stumbles upon a similar problem. I found it and solved it but I am not sure why it really happend.

My case:
    An all my computers I have set the language to English and the locale to German(Swiss). This was working fine for Win XP, Win 7 and Win 8. Unfortunately Win 8.1 had some little problem with it. Even though it showed me the correct settings it messed around with them under advanced of the regional settings. The times, the currency, etc were all correct just the number tab had some mixed up stuff in it. I never changed that but I am not sure if I just got a buggy installation or if windows 8.1 pro has a problem with this kind of setting. Either way, setting the correct values manually solved everything.

So case closed for me as well ;)
    Last edited by tMp; Jan 29, 2014 at 5:38 AM.
    It is nice that you sorted it out. Thank you for posting the details, good to know.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123