The present RaisePostBack model only allows the calling of a single DirectMethod event. I have need to raise multiple DirectMethods in different UserControls. I'd like to be able to do something like, App.direct.multiple( [ Function1, Function2 ]); on the client, and have Function1 DirectMethod defined in one UserControl and Function2 DirectMethod defined in another UserControl. Internally, on the server-side, Function 1 would be invoked, then Function 2.

Alternatively, it would be also nice to be able to do something like: App.direct.all( Function ); on the client and have all Controls that contain the named Function invoke in their control load order. That is, each UserControl that contains the DirectMethod with the same Function Name would invoke. I especially like this model for the following reason...

This has to do with my new UserControl refresh model defined here: http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php...-Hidden-Fields

The goal is to have each of the UserControl be able to handle their own container refreshes without having to do casting after FindControl to each UserControl's type, just to call it's public Method. For instance, right now my UserControl1 has to know about UserControl2 just to be able to refresh 2 separate containers in each one after a single DirectMethod call. If they instead both had a public DirectMethod with the same public function name (or attributes that define their multiple call relationship), they could manage themselves.

At present, this is more of a feature request, but for now I'm happy to have you offer a solution in between.

Ext.Net seems not to warn if I attempt to create the same named public DirectMethod in 2 different UserControls. However, only one gets invoked. If there is an easy way to overcome this limitation, let me know.