Could not adjust Layouts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    What is <Grid:Units>?

You haven't provided a simplified sample that demonstrates how we can reproduce the problem. I'm stuck here trying to guess how to piece your bits of code together.

Please review the following forum thread for guidelines on posting in the forums:

http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php...ing-New-Topics

http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php...ation-Required

You have posted 120 times in these forums, so you've been here for a while and I'm sure you've seen us post links to those two forum threads before. We would appreciate if you could read and agree to provide provide proper code samples before posting again in the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by jesperhp View Post
    I think not possible more simplify the code
    Are all those Column and ModelField configs required to reproduce the problem?
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffrey.mcgill View Post
    What is <Grid:Units>?

You haven't provided a simplified sample that demonstrates how we can reproduce the problem. I'm stuck here trying to guess how to piece your bits of code together.

Please review the following forum thread for guidelines on posting in the forums:

http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php...ing-New-Topics

http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php...ation-Required

You have posted 120 times in these forums, so you've been here for a while and I'm sure you've seen us post links to those two forum threads before. We would appreciate if you could read and agree to provide provide proper code samples before posting again in the forums.

Are all those Column and ModelField configs required to reproduce the problem?
    Hi geoffrey.mcgill

I have also attach image the where you can see working scheme
    Is there any way to send project setup with winrar file ??
    Last edited by jesperhp; Dec 25, 2013 at 12:01 PM.
    The image for working flow
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Unit.PNG 
Views:	13 
Size:	50.1 KB 
ID:	7401  
    Is there any way to send project setup with winrar file ??
    Please create a simplified version of the problem and post your code sample here in the forums inside [CODE] tags.

Spend a few minutes removing any unrelated code from your samples.

The links to the Guidelines provide lots of information and tips for posting in the forums. Please review.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    Please create a simplified version of the problem and post your code sample here in the forums inside [CODE] tags.

Spend a few minutes removing any unrelated code from your samples.

The links to the Guidelines provide lots of information and tips for posting in the forums. Please review.
    I have edit the post
    Last edited by jesperhp; Dec 30, 2013 at 4:53 AM.
    please download both file one is for project setup and other for database script

I am using SQL Server 2008 R2 and ext.net 2.3 with visual studio 2010 mvc4

First run the script and then lunch the application

on home page click on units, where you will see how layouts behave, for more understanding please visit the link already provide

the issue with two views
    In Views there is folder Units and then go UnitsPanel where UnitsGrid Registered

I think now you will test properly
    Thanks
    Hi jesperhp,

You will have to rely on someone from the community to answer your question. We (Ext.NET) will not be continuing with this thread, and I will move this thread from the Premium Help forums to the Community Help forum.
    Last edited by geoffrey.mcgill; Dec 25, 2013 at 12:10 PM.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    Hi jesperhp,

You will have to rely on someone from the community to answer your question. We (Ext.NET) will not be continuing with this thread, and I will move this thread from the Premium Help forums to the Community Help forum.
    Hi geoffrey.mcgill

Please remove my this thread from community because in that thread there is db script and project setup, if you could not help me , I will handle myself but asap remove that thread from community

Thanks
    Hi geoffrey.mcgill

Please remove my this thread from community because in that thread there is db script and project setup, if you could not help me , I will handle myself but asap remove that thread from community

Thanks
    You have posted information in a publicly accessible forum. Whether you post in the Community or Premium forums, the information is still publicly accessible.

You have rights to edit any of your posts. If you would like to remove information from one of your posts, please edit that post.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12