[CLOSED] I want to play index like auto play ,Next record ,Previous Record ,First record ,Last Record in gridpanel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	toolbarwithgridpanel.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	34.2 KB 
ID:	7140

I want to play index like auto play ,Next record ,Previous Record ,First record ,Last Record in gridpanel ,if i select from slider grid row selected auto ,if i select row in grid slider slected auto..

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by geoffrey.mcgill View Post
    Hello,

A few of us have read this thread, and we do not understand what your requirements are.

Can you describe in another way? or provide a screen capture of what you would like to see? or point us to another sample somewhere on the internet that functions in similar way?
    Last edited by UT007; Oct 29, 2013 at 4:22 PM.
    Hello!

Quote Originally Posted by UT007 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	toolbarwithgridpanel.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	34.2 KB 
ID:	7140

I want to play index like auto play ,Next record ,Previous Record ,First record ,Last Record in gridpanel ,if i select from slider grid row selected auto ,if i select row in grid slider slected auto..

thanks
    Thank you for clarification. Just to make it clearer could you answer the following questions:
    1. I understood that if you change slider position then you want to select some record in the grid. But can you explain the logic of this. In other words, how to understand what row should be selected if the slider has been changed.
    2. What is the logic of Play and Pause buttons? What should happen if you click on these buttons?
    3. Probably, it would be helpful if you provide us your full scenario which describes why you have this requirements.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12