[CLOSED] FormPanel FileUpload Property

[CLOSED] FormPanel FileUpload Property

Hi,
    How can I use FormPanel FileUpload Property?

Can I use the FormPanel FileUpload Property to upload file like this http://extjs.com/deploy/dev/examples...le-upload.html. ?

In the description of this property we can read : "Set to true if this form is a file upload."

If we can't use this property to upload file, have you another way to do upload without using FileUploadDialog from this Post http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php...-3.aspx#bm8229

regards,
    Minimon

RE: [CLOSED] FormPanel FileUpload Property

Hi,

We are apoligized for delay. We are working on FormUploadField. I think we will commit today.

When control will be ready I update this topic*

Hi,

We have added FileUploadField control. Please see the following example in SVN
    trunk\Coolite.Examples\Examples\Form\FileUploadFie ld\Basic\Default.aspx**

We are still testing this control but you can start use it

Hi Vladimir ,
    Thanks for the FileUploadField.
    It work fine in the example you provide. But I try to use this sample source in my sharepoint project and the It not work.

this.PhotoFile.HasFile is all time false and

this.PhotoFile.FileContent is all time NullStream

What can I do please?

Hi,

I am not sure how it can works in SharePoint. Can you see under debug*Context.Request.Files collection? Does the file exists in this collection? If yes thne with what key name?

If you put standart asp.net FileUpload does it work?

Hi Vladimir ,

Under debug Context.Request.Files.Count aqual to 0.

The standard asp.net FileUpload does not work too.

But the file upload dialog from this post http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php?postid=8229.aspx Work in sharepoint!!!

What do you think about this?

Hi,

I didn't test file upload dialog. May be it used another mechanism for file upload. But i read that under SharePoint need to*

<h2 style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 10px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 0px; color: rgb(51, 102, 153); font: normal normal bold 120%/normal Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; ">Before you begin</h2><p style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 1.5em; margin-left: 0px; line-height: 1.4em; ">To add a file upload control to a form, you will first need to make sure that:</p><ul style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; margin-top: 10px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 10px; padding-left: 20px; "><li style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Your web site is published on a server with*FrontPage server extensions<li style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">The server has permissions to allow file uploads[/list]Talk to your web hosting provider to check on these two options before attempting to create a file upload form.

http://www.pixelmill.com/support/sup...cleid=kb101361

Hi, Vlad

I test my samples in another sharepoint machine and I work well. The issue come from the previous upload method (file upload dialog) I use before you commit coolite FileUploadField. I remove the file upload dialog configuration in the web config and It work fine!!!

Thank you