Support Kudos

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Support Kudos

I just wanted to say that, without a doubt, I have never had support as great as I have had with the ext.net team after becoming a Premium Member.

I realize how significant an accomplishment it has been been to build a comprehensive toolkit as robust as Ext.Net off a massive client-side library as extjs which still has many bugs to work through after multiple generations . There are so many angles and subtleties this toolkit is able to support out of the box and the limits are nothing short of endless if one wishes to extend.

You guys have been worth every dollar and once our development team grows from one to many, I plan to buy every member a license.

I hope that others see this bid of confidence when considering their choice to buy a developer bundle. You will not be disappointed with support.

I have wanted to find the time to say this to you guys for awhile now. Thank you guys so much! Without you, I probably would have another year to wait before I could launch. I am finally close.
    Hi @michaeld,

This post is very first one I read this morning. I am going to re-read it every morning because it is a very good start of a working day:)

Thank you very much for such kind words! Thank you for taking time on that. Really appreciated.

From our side, I want to thank you for all your bug reports and enhancement suggestions. It actually helps to make the toolkit better.

I can add that it is very nice to deal with you since you are a strong developer, very polite, understandable and intelligible. There is a few members on the forums I could highlight. You are definitely one of them.
    Nice job team! High-fives all around.

@michaeld - I really appreciate the feedback and positive comments. It's great to hear.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    I can't agree with @michaeld any more! Without fail, over many years, support here far outstrips any other service i have used, for all the reasons mentioned, especially given the technical nature of all of this. Really makes Ext.NET a joy to use.
    Thank you for the kind words, Anup!

This is absolutely actual for you as well:
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniil View Post
    I can add that it is very nice to deal with you since you are a strong developer, very polite, understandable and intelligible. There is a few members on the forums I could highlight. You are definitely one of them.
    Last edited by geoffrey.mcgill; Mar 14, 2017 at 4:50 AM.