[CLOSED] source code for Transformer.NET.dll

[CLOSED] source code for Transformer.NET.dll

Hello:

Where I can find the source code for Transformer.Net.dll?

I am testing the limits of how much data I can return in a gridpanel, and basically, I start getting OutOfMemoryException when I have approx 140 columns & 560 rows. I don't have yet a sample project that I can pass to you, but I was curious to look at the source code to see what Transformer.Net does. I am a bit surprised about the OutOfMemory exception, I would have thought that a gridpanel + store with 140 columns x 560 rows would be fine.

[OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.]
       System.Text.RegularExpressions.RegexRunner.DoubleTrack() +28
       System.Text.RegularExpressions.RegexRunner.EnsureStorage() +45
       Go22(RegexRunner ) +6035
       System.Text.RegularExpressions.CompiledRegexRunner.Go() +14
       System.Text.RegularExpressions.RegexRunner.Scan(Regex regex, String text, Int32 textbeg, Int32 textend, Int32 textstart, Int32 prevlen, Boolean quick) +150
       System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Run(Boolean quick, Int32 prevlen, String input, Int32 beginning, Int32 length, Int32 startat) +134
       System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Match(String input) +43
       Transformer.NET.TokenSelector.Place(StringBuilder sb, Token token) in C:\Users\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Ext.NET\Dropbox\Ext.NET\Projects\Transformer.NET\Transformer.NET\TokenLocation.cs:407
       Transformer.NET.TextTransformer.HandleSelectorTokens(List`1 selectorTokens) in C:\Users\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Ext.NET\Dropbox\Ext.NET\Projects\Transformer.NET\Transformer.NET\TextTransformer.cs:457
       Transformer.NET.TextTransformer.Handle() in C:\Users\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Ext.NET\Dropbox\Ext.NET\Projects\Transformer.NET\Transformer.NET\TextTransformer.cs:440
       Transformer.NET.TextTransformer.Transform(List`1 tokensType, Dictionary`2 variables) in C:\Users\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Ext.NET\Dropbox\Ext.NET\Projects\Transformer.NET\Transformer.NET\TextTransformer.cs:481
       Transformer.NET.TextTransformer.Transform(List`1 tokensType) in C:\Users\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Ext.NET\Dropbox\Ext.NET\Projects\Transformer.NET\Transformer.NET\TextTransformer.cs:475
       Transformer.NET.TextTransformer.Transform() in C:\Users\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Ext.NET\Dropbox\Ext.NET\Projects\Transformer.NET\Transformer.NET\TextTransformer.cs:465
       Ext.Net.ExtNetTransformer.Transform(String text) in C:\Users\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Ext.NET\v2.1\Ext.Net\Core\ExtNetTransformer.cs:110
       Ext.Net.InitScriptFilter.Transform() in C:\Users\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Ext.NET\v2.1\Ext.Net\Core\InitScriptFilter.cs:69
       Ext.Net.InitScriptFilter.Flush() in C:\Users\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Ext.NET\v2.1\Ext.Net\Core\InitScriptFilter.cs:57
       System.Web.HttpWriter.Filter(Boolean finalFiltering) +8869388
       System.Web.HttpResponse.FilterOutput() +119
       System.Web.CallFilterExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +52
       System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +75
    I am still using Ext.Net 2.1 and .Net 4.0.

Thanks
    Last edited by Daniil; Sep 10, 2013 at 5:29 AM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Hi,

Transformer.NET source is available at the following location:

https://github.com/extnet/Transformer.NET

There is a lot of regex action happening in Transformer.NET, so pushing through 78400 (140 * 560) points of data may be pushing the limits.

How about async loading the data? I'm assuming you're binding the data during Page_Load?
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    The issue is fixed in latest code already. Now data is injected after Transformer logic
    Please update from SVN and retest
    @Vladimir:

Is it fixed in 2.1 or in the latest 2.2 ? If I were to upgrade to the latest 2.2 would this problem be solved?

@geoffrey.mcgill:

I use MVC and the store is bound to a DataTable object. The data in the store is returned along with the rest of the page. It crossed my mind as well to load the store data asynchronously but it is a bit of refactoring.

Thank you
    Is it fixed in 2.1 or in the latest 2.2 ? If I were to upgrade to the latest 2.2 would this problem be solved?
    It is fixed in 2.2 (not 2.1)