[CLOSED] Problems with update to version 2.2.0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[CLOSED] Problems with update to version 2.2.0

Hi!

Updated my webforms project to version 2.2.0 via NuGet (Install-Package Ext.NET). Everything was working fine before the upgrade. The goal is to update the version to remedy the problem reported in the post:

http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php...the-row-height

After updating when the windows run the app that should display GridPanel are blank and everything stops working. I'm using desktop and windows do not minimize anymore. The start button stops working.

Looking for script errors, Google Chrome returns the following messages:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) http://localhost:5181/extjs/ext-all-js/src/ux/grid/FiltersFeature.js?_dc=1378172553534
    Uncaught TypeError: object is not a function Desktop.aspx:3
    Uncaught TypeError: Object prototype may only be an Object or null ext.axd?v=40838:18
    Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'findParent' ext.axd?v=40838:18
    Uncaught TypeError: Object function i(){return this.constructor.apply(this,arguments)||null} has no method 'isAncestor' ext.axd?v=40838:18
    Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'findParent' ext.axd?v=40838:18
    Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'addCls' ext.axd?v=40838:18
    Uncaught TypeError: Object function i(){return this.constructor.apply(this,arguments)||null} has no method 'isAncestor' ext.axd?v=40838:18
    Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'addCls' ext.axd?v=40838:18
    Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'removeCls' ext.axd?v=40838:18
    Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'hasCls' ext.axd?v=40838:18
    Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'display' of undefined ext.axd?v=40838:18
    Any other procedure should be performed to run the new version?

Thanks!

Ermanni
    Last edited by Daniil; Sep 10, 2013 at 4:05 AM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    These are JavaScript errors.

Can you narrow down the problem? Is it just one component that is throwing these errors, or many? Please narrow down the code sample you are going to post to the minimum required to reproduce the problem.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    Hi Ermanni,

Please also specify the Ext.NET version you are migrating from.
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffrey.mcgill View Post
    These are JavaScript errors.

Can you narrow down the problem? Is it just one component that is throwing these errors, or many? Please narrow down the code sample you are going to post to the minimum required to reproduce the problem.
    Yes! These are JavaScript errors, but all in Ext.Net is JavaScript! Components are functioning normally as Desktop! Because it is fixed! Most of the application is dynamic. Creation of dynamic GridPanel. This is the biggest problem.

I'll provide an example. Posted thus based on knowledge you already have the problem.

Ermanni.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniil View Post
    Hi Ermanni,

Please also specify the Ext.NET version you are migrating from.
    I was using version 2.1.1.31591. After running NuGet'm with version 2.2.0.40838 on the project.

Ermanni.
    Quote Originally Posted by ermanni.info View Post
    Yes! These are JavaScript errors, but all in Ext.Net is JavaScript!
    There is also a big C# part in Ext.NET.

I was using version 2.1.1.31591. After running NuGet'm with version 2.2.0.40838 on the project.
    Ok, thanks.

The loaded URL is weird.
    Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) 
    http://localhost:5181/extjs/ext-all-js/src/ux/grid/FiltersFeature.js?_dc=1378172553534
    I tried to reproduce it without success.

I'll provide an example. Posted thus based on knowledge you already have the problem.
    Yes, it would be great if you can provide a test case. It gives us a chance to address it before v2.3 release.

By the way, can you reproduce the problem with the trunk? Just to ensure it has not been already addressed.
    Thank you for the test case.

The problem is here:
    Mode = LoadMode.Html
    It cannot be used in your scenario. In v2.1 the Frame mode is forcing if there is "http" in a loaded URL. But in v2.2 it is forced only if there are different domains.

So, you should set up:
    Mode = LoadMode.Frame
    Ok Daniil!

Performing this change worked! But how this side I could have found the cause of the problem? The greatest difficulty we encounter with Ext.Net is this. When a problem occurs it is very difficult to find the solution.

With this problem solved, I will return to another problem that I reported in the thread where you asked to upgrade to the latest version:

I am creating GridPanel and already setting a grouped column. The row height of the grid is wrong. In the example I sent the problem happens with WebForm7.aspx. After the page is rendered observe the height of the lines "Almoxarifado 1" and "Almoxarifado 2". If you ask to group by the column "Tipo" row height is corrected.

Thanks!

Ermanni.
    Last edited by ermanni.info; Sep 06, 2013 at 10:32 AM.
    Performing this change worked! But how this side I could have found the cause of the problem? The greatest difficulty we encounter with Ext.Net is this. When a problem occurs it is very difficult to find the solution.
    Yes, unfortunately, solutions for many problems are not obvious. Otherwise, they won't be problems:) As for this case, setting up Html mode was initially wrong.

With this problem solved, I will return to another problem that I reported in the thread where you asked to upgrade to the latest version:

I am creating GridPanel and already setting a grouped column. The row height of the grid is wrong. In the example I sent the problem happens with WebForm7.aspx. After the page is rendered observe the height of the lines "Almoxarifado 1" and "Almoxarifado 2". If you ask to group by the column "Tipo" row height is corrected.
    I am attaching a screenshot how it renders for me. I cannot see anything wrong.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	6859
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast