[CLOSED] #{gvTransactionList}.getRowsValues() in code behind

[CLOSED] #{gvTransactionList}.getRowsValues() in code behind

Hello there!

I have a button "Export" to export data from grid panel to .xls.

I passed the parameter for raw row data by "#{gvTransactionList}.getRowsValues()" and get the parameter from code behind.

But when I click on this "Export" button and I got the "Stop running javascript" error and my IE browser is not responding.

Is there anyway to get the grid rows data from code behind instead of using the parameter.

Thank you.

<ext:Button ID="btnNewExport" runat="server" Text="Export to Excel2" Icon="Disk">
                                                                    <DirectEvents>
                                                                        <Click OnEvent="ExportClick" Before="return #{sTransaction}.isDirty();">
                                                                            <ExtraParams>
                                                                                <ext:Parameter Name="data" Value="#{sTransaction}.getChangedData()" Mode="Raw" Encode="true" />
                                                                                <ext:Parameter Name="Values" Value="#{gvTransactionList}.getRowsValues()" Mode="Raw" Encode="true" />
                                                                            </ExtraParams>
                                                                            <%--<EventMask MinDelay="3000" Msg="Saving Data..."></EventMask>--%>
                                                                        </Click>
                                                                    </DirectEvents>
                                                                    <Listeners>
                                                                        <Click Handler="#{gvTransactionList}.editingPlugin.completeEdit();Ext.net.Mask.show({ msg : 'Saving Data...' }); CompanyX.DoSomething();" />
                                                                    </Listeners>
                                                                </ext:Button>
    List<Transaction> _TransactionList = new StoreDataHandler(e.ExtraParams["Values"]).ObjectData<Transaction>();
    Last edited by Daniil; Sep 03, 2013 at 5:00 AM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Hi @canusr1,

Quote Originally Posted by canusr1 View Post
    Is there anyway to get the grid rows data from code behind instead of using the parameter.
    No, there is not.

Quote Originally Posted by canusr1 View Post
    But when I click on this "Export" button and I got the "Stop running javascript" error and my IE browser is not responding.
    Please provide a full test case to reproduce.