How to turn in the GridPanel data into Xml and Json format

How to turn in the GridPanel data into Xml and Json format

I want to know how to using c # on the server turn GridPaneld into Xml and Json data
    Hello!

I'm not sure I'm following you. Can you clarify, you want to receive GridPanel's data on Server Side?

If it is, you can send it from the client to server using the following method:
    Ext.encode(GridPanel1.getRowsValues())
    You can on this sample: https://examples1.ext.net/#/GridPanel/ArrayGrid/Simple/ . It'll be array of values.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baidaly View Post
    Hello!

I'm not sure I'm following you. Can you clarify, you want to receive GridPanel's data on Server Side?

If it is, you can send it from the client to server using the following method:
    Ext.encode(GridPanel1.getRowsValues())
    You can on this sample: https://examples1.ext.net/#/GridPanel/ArrayGrid/Simple/ . It'll be array of values.
    Thank you

1、I mean my data from the database in the GridPanel, now I want to put that data in a table data into Xml or Json format
    2、I remove the data from the database to exist the DataTable binding in the GridPanel, but show only a few lines of data, specific information is not displayed, this is how to return a responsibility
    You mean you want to serialize data from DataBaese Json or Xml format?