[CLOSED] MultiSelect with Checkbox Items

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniil View Post
    Sorry, I am not getting you. I cannot see what I have overwritten. Please elaborate.

This is what I observe when I run diff against 5321 on mutliselect.cs
    Index: MultiSelect.cs
    ===================================================================
    --- MultiSelect.cs	(revision 5320)
    +++ MultiSelect.cs	(revision 5321)
    @@ -42,7 +42,7 @@
                     List<ResourceItem> baseList = base.Resources;
                     baseList.Capacity += 1;

-                baseList.Add(new ClientScriptItem(typeof(MultiSelect), "Ext.Net.Build.Ext.Net.ux.multiselect.multiselect.js", "/ux/multiselect/multiselect.js"));
    +                baseList.Add(new ClientScriptItem(typeof(MultiSelect), "Ext.Net.Build.Ext.Net.ux.multiselect.multiselect.js", "Ext.Net.Build.Ext.Net.ux.multiselect.multiselect-debug.js", "/ux/multiselect/multiselect.js", "/ux/multiselect/multiselect-debug.js"));

return baseList;
                 }
    Note reference to debug versus standard js inclusion files. I'm assuming this is his implementation from a transform reference name instead of the direct file. I haven't verified so please bare with me, but it was clear to me there was a difference that was lost in your update given the time frames of updates and check-in around that time. If you can't verify, I'll eventually do so. Just can't till next week.
    Seems I didn't erase those changes in my 5331 commit.

protected override List<ResourceItem> Resources
    {
        get
        {
            baseList.Capacity += 1;

baseList.Add(new ClientScriptItem(typeof(MultiSelect), "Ext.Net.Build.Ext.Net.ux.multiselect.multiselect.js", "Ext.Net.Build.Ext.Net.ux.multiselect.multiselect-debug.js", "/ux/multiselect/multiselect.js", "/ux/multiselect/multiselect-debug.js"));

return baseList;
        }
    }
    protected override List<ResourceItem> Resources
    {
        get
        {
            baseList.Capacity += 2;

baseList.Add(new ClientStyleItem(typeof(MultiSelect), "Ext.Net.Build.Ext.Net.ux.resources.multiselect-embedded.css", "/ux/resources/multiselect.css"));
            baseList.Add(new ClientScriptItem(typeof(MultiSelect), "Ext.Net.Build.Ext.Net.ux.multiselect.multiselect.js", "Ext.Net.Build.Ext.Net.ux.multiselect.multiselect-debug.js", "/ux/multiselect/multiselect.js", "/ux/multiselect/multiselect-debug.js"));

return baseList;
        }
    }
    Sorry if I still misunderstand something.
    My bad. The unified difference was showing a minus (-) which mislead me on what was actually there. Thank you again. This add made a big difference for me.

MultiSelect with ShowCheckbox="true"

This was broken in latest trunk. I'm assuming broken in 2.3.

Web Resource not found.
    Thank you for the report! Corrected in the trunk.

Unfortunately, yes, it is broken in the v2.3 release. I am afraid it has to wait the next release.

Though, if we catch another more important problem with the v2.3 release, there is a good possibility of a short next release v2.3.1. In this case, the MultiSelect's ShowCheckbox will be included as well.
    These things happen. Not worried, just reporting, and thank you for the quick response on this.

This one isn't a show-stopper. The redirect issue in my other thread, however, is.

There's still something wrong here...

Okay. I tested with the latest SVN. I'm still having a webresource failing with a 404 and the checkboxes are not showing still.
    Please try to clear a browser's cache. Does it help?
    Not the issue. Not saying I'm not capable of making a beginner mistake like that, but I'm not sure why
    this resource: /ux/resources/images/multiselect/checked-gif/ext.axd is returning a 302 redirect. Then I get the 404 on /WebResource.axd?d=x9YzAnzPjqkTd-DBbiy6OftPaz_TPtxKmcE_eQdfKnFKeipyzxkALCzsIlPB8aAT 0vbQA3mBryihMaXfnpupGE5m4GEdCUGvFknkqUI7RoQ8spJ5mo 4dIpU-cnFV3YVUytyWIcAW1sMcJrDMrICitsMw30Y1&t=63517392461 6440000

I've never seen this before.

When I type the first resource directly into the address bar, I get the redirect.
    Last edited by michaeld; Oct 15, 2013 at 8:17 AM.
    Okay, I'm stepping through the code of ResourceHandler.cs

The issue is this.GetType().Assembly.GetManifestResourceStream( this.webResource) is returning null for Ext.Net.Build.Ext.Net.ux.resources.images.multisel ect.checked.gif

Then when it attempts to write image, it calls this.context.Response.Redirect(Page.ClientScript.G etWebResourceUrl(this.sm.GetType(), this.webResource)); which is that obfuscated url which returns nothing.

It seems to me there are 2 problems. 1. the image isn't being added to the compiled resource, and 2. the GetWebResourceUrl is dunno.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast