[CLOSED] Panel - Embedded page - PopUp Not Working

[CLOSED] Panel - Embedded page - PopUp Not Working

hi : I have a panel, and loading in an outside URL page, which some function requires a pop-up window. Essentially embedding another page inside a panel, and - on that embeded page, the function that requires pop-up fails. Now if I run the page - stand alone - outside the panel, everything works. So when it's hosted inside a panel, the functions that use pop-window fail, for example : when I click the button, instead of a pop-up, it just does nothing.

So it's pretty clear, the panel some how is restricting the embedded page ability to use a pop-window. Any settings, or tweaks to the panel to allow this?

Any ideas?
    Last edited by Daniil; Aug 06, 2013 at 8:23 AM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Hi @VirtualArtists,

Please demonstrate how you show a pop-up Window.
    hi - The embedded page is not our code, it's a 3rd party PHP Joomla Extension, hosted on another server
    The embedded page mostly works, only the pop-ups seem to be broken.
    Must be some standard popup code, but not sure if I can get access to the PHP code.
    Hoping there might be some settings on the Ext.Net panel side, that would possibly allow it to work...

thanks in advance for any advice
    Last edited by VirtualArtists; Jul 26, 2013 at 4:08 PM.
    Hello!

Is it possible to reproduce this issue loading some other page like http://ext.net into your panel? If it is then provide Ext.NET sample code with your panel.
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualArtists View Post
    Hoping there might be some settings on the Ext.Net panel side, that would possibly allow it to work...
    I think there is no any setting on the Ext.NET Panel side which would restrict something. Please try to put that Joomla extension in a common <iframe> element. Does a popup work this way?