[CLOSED] Multiple Grouping Field on a Grid's Store

[CLOSED] Multiple Grouping Field on a Grid's Store

Hello,

I have a grid which has 2 key columns. I want to use two of them to do grouping.

Is there a way to do it?

Thanks,
    Gokce

RE: [CLOSED] Multiple Grouping Field on a Grid's Store

Hi,

Original Store/Grid doesn't support multiple grouping. I know that some ExtJS members made extensions which implementing such functionality. You can try to search it at ExtJS forum (http://extjs.com/forum/)*

as of now is there no way of implementing the multi grouping grid using the coolite's grid panel? other than perhaps extending/modifying the code for the coolite grid panel, store and grouping view?

[WP]joju (9/2/2009) as of now is there no way of implementing the multi grouping grid using the coolite's grid panel? other than perhaps extending/modifying the code for the coolite grid panel, store and grouping view?
    As of now (v0.8 & pre v1.0), there is no multi-grouping functionality built into the GridPanel/GridView.

There may be extensions developed by extjs community members which could be ported into Toolkit Plugins or UX controls. If you find something that might work, please feel free to propose the option in the Feature Requests forum, or maybe start a community project and post to the User Extensions & Plugins forums.

Hope this helps.

Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

i was checking out this one http://www.extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42454 but since i made my grid panel using coolite, i don't know how to possibly (and easily) integrate the code from extjs to the coolite grid