[CLOSED] Inconsistencies in browsers

[CLOSED] Inconsistencies in browsers

Are their known issues with inconsistencies of Ext.net between browsers? If there are issues can you provide a list of them and best practices to avoid them.

Attached is 2 screenshots of the same page rendered on Safari for Windows, Firefox, IE10, Chrome, and Safari on Ipad (individual screenshot). Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ExtdotNet Inconsistencies.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	101.9 KB 
ID:	6554Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IPad Screenshot.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	94.7 KB 
ID:	6555

Thanks,
    Jason
    Last edited by Daniil; Jul 18, 2013 at 7:28 AM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Can you describe the issues textually? Just not sure what should I notice on screenshots
    Also can you demonstrate the issue on examples, not on Examples Explorer shell (because Examples Explorer uses own custom css rules)
    Also mobile browsers are not supported officialy (Safari on IPad is not supported officialy)
    I do not have a specific example. I figured since this was your code example then you could clarify why the items in the list are different in different browsers. The red arrow points to the specific discrepancies. The image with the four different browsers are desktop versions of your example.
    Since examples are the only form of documentation I have found for MVC, please explain in detail the differences between rendering in the different browsers as it relates to your example in the screenshot.
    Can you describe what difference do you mean? I don't see any difference, all nodes look the same
    Also, as I mentioned before, it is only shell for examples with our custom styles. Do you able to reproduce the difference in any tree example (not with tree in shell)? For example here http://mvc.ext.net/#/TreePanel_Basic/Simple/
    Open the link below in IE10 and in Firefox. The tree is rendered differently in each browser. My question is why is there an inconsistency between browsers. Look at the attached image below and you will see the differences between IE10 and Firefox highlighted with in red boxes.

http://mvc.ext.net/#/search/partial

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Inconsistencies.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	97.4 KB 
ID:	6557
    Hello!

Thank you! I reproduced this error with our trunk too.

We are investigating.
    Hi,

It is a known issue.
    https://github.com/extnet/Ext.NET/issues/207

If expand nodes in a TreeStore's load listener, the issue appears, i.e. the nodes get duplicated. Adding a small delay for a load listener helps.

Currently, fixed in SVN and online.

Thank you for the report!