[CLOSED] checkbox not showing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[CLOSED] checkbox not showing

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sin título.png 
Views:	37 
Size:	6.7 KB 
ID:	6552   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sin título.png 
Views:	18 
Size:	9.8 KB 
ID:	6553  
    Last edited by Daniil; Jul 19, 2013 at 12:30 PM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    There are two Buttons with the same ID="SaveButton" in your code snippet.

Please provide a runnable standalone ASPX page to reproduce the issue.
    It's a bit difficult to provide a runnable standalone aspx version, among others because the window with the checkbox included is inside 2 ascx controls...

Are there any know issues using ascx controls? It doesn't work neither with radio buttons, but it does with combos.
    Last edited by jamesand; Jul 18, 2013 at 2:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesand View Post
    It's a bit difficult to provide a runnable standalone aspx version, among others because the window with the checkbox included is inside 2 ascx controls...
    If user controls are required to reproduce the problem, then it is appropriate to post them as well. However, please simplify the code as much as you can suing this technique.
    How to prepare a sample

Quote Originally Posted by jamesand View Post
    Are there any know issues using ascx controls? It doesn't work neither with radio buttons, but it does with combos.
    Well, I don't know any related to this case. Probably, something is wrong with the layout settings. However, it is just a guess.
    I am getting.
    Parser Error Message: The file '/ControlesSecundarios/FormularioAbonado.ascx' does not exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniil View Post
    I am getting.
    Parser Error Message: The file '/ControlesSecundarios/FormularioAbonado.ascx' does not exist.
    Sorry just delete the line:

<%@ Register src="~/ControlesSecundarios/FormularioAbonado.ascx" tagname="FormularioAbonado" tagprefix="uc1" %>
    Last edited by Daniil; Jul 19, 2013 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Please use [CODE] tags
    Ok, the page runs now.

I tested in Chrome, FireFox, IE9 and IE10 with both the trunk and v2.2 Ext.NET. The Checkbox appears for me.

Is that all CSS and JavaScript stuff required to reproduce the problem? I mean

CSS
    <link href="bootstrap2/css/bootstrap.css" rel="stylesheet">
    <link href="bootstrap2/css/datepicker.css" rel="stylesheet">
    <link href="bootstrap2/css/bootstrap-responsive.css" rel="stylesheet">
    By the way, the things above have no closing tags.

JavaScript
    <script type="text/javascript" src="bootstrap2/js/jquery.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="bootstrap2/js/bootstrap-transition.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="bootstrap2/js/bootstrap-alert.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="bootstrap2/js/bootstrap-modal.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="bootstrap2/js/bootstrap-dropdown.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="bootstrap2/js/bootstrap-scrollspy.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="bootstrap2/js/bootstrap-tab.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="bootstrap2/js/bootstrap-tooltip.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="bootstrap2/js/bootstrap-popover.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="bootstrap2/js/bootstrap-button.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="bootstrap2/js/bootstrap-collapse.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="bootstrap2/js/bootstrap-carousel.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="bootstrap2/js/bootstrap-typeahead.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="bootstrap2/js/bootstrap-inputmask.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="bootstrap2/js/bootstrap-datepicker.js"></script>
    Please try to remove it on your side and retest.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast