Visual Studio EXT.NET UI Designer similar to Sencha Architect

Visual Studio EXT.NET UI Designer similar to Sencha Architect

It would be nice if you create a visual studio plugin designer to create ext.net UI interfaces from a GUI designer similar to Sencha Architect product without writting any code, it will generate the ext.net markup view code (razor or webforms) for you and then you can explore and modify view by yourself but just drag and drop and adjust properties in the same way you create WinForm applications dragging controls, setting dock property, etc

http://www.sencha.com/products/architect

It will save lot of time for creating UI interfaces, prototypes, etc

You can make this available for premium members only or an additional purchase. I would pay for this tool if it really make it faster to create UI views.

Do you have this on roadmap?
    Last edited by agonzalez; Jun 26, 2013 at 9:26 AM.
    Hi @agonzalez,

Thank you for the request. Here
    http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php?25067#post110378
    I have answered the following on a similar question.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniil View Post
    Yes, it is a big Sencha advantage. Unfortunately, we don't have such a solution and, honestly, I doubt we will be able to implement it any time soon due to limited resources. Currently, apart from maintaining Ext.NET and support, we are focusing on improving of learning resources. Regarding Architect. I just can say that such kind of solutions have issues. It might be nice to design some simple layout from scratch, but it will 100% require some manual tweaking to meet all the requirements. But sure, it can speed up the development process. At least, at the first stages. Though, personally, according my current level of Ext.NET and ExtJS experience I would prefer to implement everything from scratch manually.