[CLOSED] how can i upload multiple files using Ext.NET + IE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[CLOSED] how can i upload multiple files using Ext.NET + IE

Hi,

I need to implement a multiple file upload in my app, i read in the forum that this is not possible with ext.net component and IE < 10 exists another way to do that ? is possible use SWFUpload with Ext.NET ? any suggestions

thanks
    Last edited by Daniil; Jul 02, 2013 at 4:06 AM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    SWFUpload distributive has ASP.NET example which you can use in your Ext.Net application
    https://code.google.com/p/swfupload/
    Is SwfUpload being considered to be part of a future version of ext.net? If so, that would be awesome, but I realize also that swfupload may not be viable if there is no one actively supporting it. The security features in Flash 10 could render some interesting unsupported challenges, and the suggestion on its page to load versions lower than 9 isn't really an option for most clients.

What about this one?

Quote Originally Posted by michaeld View Post
    Is SwfUpload being considered to be part of a future version of ext.net? If so, that would be awesome, but I realize also that swfupload may not be viable if there is no one actively supporting it. The security features in Flash 10 could render some interesting unsupported challenges, and the suggestion on its page to load versions lower than 9 isn't really an option for most clients.
    Yes, it would be cool. Currently, it is partially implemented, but no time frame for now when it finally is finished.

Yes, drag&drop files onto browsers is a nice feature, but there is the same problem in IE. As far as I can know even IE9 doesn't support it. IE10 should support.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniil View Post
    Yes, it would be cool. Currently, it is partially implemented, but no time frame for now when it finally is finished.
    Holding breath...

Yes, drag&drop files onto browsers is a nice feature, but there is the same problem in IE. As far as I can know even IE9 doesn't support it. IE10 should support.
    I don't mind if IE9 doesn't support it if IE10 does. Ultimately the browser can be detected and the best options can be provided based on what's available. So for instance, IE9 would get a button to select files, and IE10 would have a drag drop zone in addition. :)

I don't need this feature yet but I will need something by the end of the year.
    Vladimir has committed a beta version of SwfUploader. An example is here:
    trunk\Ext.Net.Examples\Examples\SwfUploader\Basic\Simple\Default.aspx
    We would appreciate any feedback (for example, bug reports). It would be best to start new threads.
    Vladimir has committed a beta version of SwfUploader. An example is here:
    trunk\Ext.Net.Examples\Examples\SwfUploader\Basic\Simple\Default.aspx
    We would appreciate any feedback (for example, bug reports). It would be best to start new threads.
    sorry, how can i access to the example? is link ok ?
    Quote Originally Posted by JCarlosF View Post
    sorry, how can i access to the example? is link ok ?
    download newest version of Ext.Net from trunk repository. It will be in folder where you synchronize it.
    Hello!

You should update from the trunk: http://svn.ext.net/premium/trunk

Then you can find the example in the trunk folder: /trunk/Ext.Net.Examples/Examples/SwfUploader/Basic/Simple/Default.aspx . Absolute path in the SVN: http://svn.ext.net/premium/trunk/Ext...e/Default.aspx
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast