[OPEN] [#273] Ext.Net Front Page

[OPEN] [#273] Ext.Net Front Page

While I work through my various IE7 issues with the Ext:Window, I noticed the following when viewing the Ext.NET website (Front Page). We are limited to the browser versions that we can use at the office. When I get home tonight I will look at the site with other browser versions.

Obviously not really a big deal.

IE7
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ExtNet.IE7.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	86.1 KB 
ID:	6334

Firefox 18.0
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ExtNet.FF18.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	6335
    Last edited by Daniil; Jun 11, 2013 at 5:34 AM. Reason: [OPEN] [#273]
    Hi Chris,

Thank you for the report!

It is not 100% that we will be able to fix IE7 issue (it depends on how much efforts we will need to put on).

But we should be able to fix a FireFox issue for sure.
    Like I said not a big deal. The only reason I pointed it out is that Ext.Net is "Built for the whole web" based on your phrase on the front page. Showing that you support IE 6+, Firefox 3.6+, ...

So I thought your website should look complete for those versions of broswers you support. Just my 2 cents ...
    Quote Originally Posted by cwolcott View Post
    Like I said not a big deal. The only reason I pointed it out is that Ext.Net is "Built for the whole web" based on your phrase on the front page. Showing that you support IE 6+, Firefox 3.6+, ...

So I thought your website should look complete for those versions of broswers you support. Just my 2 cents ...
    Fair enough. Though, generally, we are not using Ext.NET in our presentation site. So, there can be cross-browser issues:) We mostly concentrate on this issue (cross-browser) if something is wrong with our Examples Explorers. Well, but it doesn't mean that we won't put some efforts on the issue your reported. Generally, we really appreciate reports of any issues. Thank you for your time, which you spent on reporting this!