Go here: https://examples2.ext.net/#/GridPane..._DirectMethod/

-Click on a cell
    -Press the return key
    Editor is enabled
    -Press the return key
    Editor is disabled
    -Press the return key or any arrow keys
    Nothing happens

This looks like a bug to me. If its not, is there a work around? I would like to be able to press enter indefinitley and use the arrow keys after pressing return (to close the editor) to navigate the grid.

Thanks,
    Ryan
    Last edited by Baidaly; Jun 05, 2013 at 9:37 PM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Hello!

Grid editor only shows once after pressing return

This looks like a bug to me. If its not, is there a work around?
    Sorry, but I'm not sure what exactly do you mean. Can you provide more details? Also, can you provide your browser and version of Ext.NET?

I would like to be able to press enter indefinitley and use the arrow keys after pressing return (to close the editor) to navigate the grid.
    You should use KeyMap to change behavior. Please, take a look at the following example: https://examples2.ext.net/#/Keys/Key...egions_Toggle/
    Last edited by Daniil; May 31, 2013 at 3:56 AM. Reason: [CODE] tags => [QUOTE] tags
    Not sure how else to say it but hopefully the following is clearer.

Using your example grid at https://examples2.ext.net/#/GridPane..._DirectMethod/

Click on a cell and press return. Notice the editor is enabled and you can type to modify the data. Press Return again and the editor completes the edit and the cell is back to just being highlighted. Without clicking or doing anything else, press Return again. Notice the editor does not re-enable. Nor do any directional/special keys work (arrows tab etc.) At this point I believe the Return key should re-enable the editor rather than do nothing. I would also expect the directional/special keys to work as they do the first time you click on a cell.

Now if you mouse click on another cell the special keys work again.

Thanks,
    Ryan
    Quote Originally Posted by stratadev View Post
    Not sure how else to say it but hopefully the following is clearer.

Using your example grid at https://examples2.ext.net/#/GridPane..._DirectMethod/

Click on a cell and press return. Notice the editor is enabled and you can type to modify the data. Press Return again and the editor completes the edit and the cell is back to just being highlighted. Without clicking or doing anything else, press Return again. Notice the editor does not re-enable. Nor do any directional/special keys work (arrows tab etc.) At this point I believe the Return key should re-enable the editor rather than do nothing. I would also expect the directional/special keys to work as they do the first time you click on a cell.

Now if you mouse click on another cell the special keys work again.

Thanks,
    Ryan
    Sorry, I misunderstood you. However, I've tested with the trunk from our SVN and it works fine. Can you update and retest?
    Checked with latest and it does appear to work correctly now.

Thanks,
    Ryan
    Thank you for updating!