GridPanel add/remove record on client side

GridPanel add/remove record on client side

I am upgrading a project for coolite 0.8 to ext.net 2.2

I have two GridPanel in my form, I want to add a button to move a selected record on one of the GidPanel to the other one.

Button defined in designer
                                                                                    <ext:Button ID="Button1" runat="server" Icon="ResultsetNext" StyleSpec="margin-bottom:2px;">
                                                                                        <Listeners>
                                                                                            <Click Handler="ReportFieldSelector.add(Source, Target);" />
                                                                                        </Listeners>
                                                                                    </ext:Button>
    JS
    var ReportFieldSelector = {
        add: function(source, destination) {
            if (source.hasSelection()) {
                destination.store.add(source.selModel.getSelections());
                source.deleteSelected();
            }
        }
    };
    The JS codes are work on coolite 0.8.

I have read the document for extjs 4.2.0 and find that I can get the selected row by getSelectionModel( ) .

However I cannot find a method getSelectionModel() for "source" or "destination" when I insert a break point at the JS.

How can I do that correctly? Or should I move this function to server side by implementing DirectEvent?