Rock on Brothers!!!

Rock on Brothers!!!

Meeeeeen, you guys are doing a great job and believe me this project rocks. And keep up the good work I am so impressed with

how easy you have made everything to look like right now. Thanks a lot guys.
    I have a couple of questions:
    1.I am trying to eliminate post backs totally in the following situations
    a. I have been using a styled bulletedlist control (what else can i use for this ?) to display links btw my accordion

control, if i click
    on it and a Ext window opens, i don t want it to post back. How do I tackle this ?
    b. When I want to save data using a server side method and I want the action confirmed and if data is saved I dont want a
    post back and at the same time I want a confirmation message saying it has saved the data.
    c. I saw in the samples explorer how easy it is to load pages into tabs dynamically, I click on a link
    and I want to add a tab with a page url, how do I accomplish this without post backs ?

Thanks and I am standing by.

Once again you guys are the bomb!

RE: Rock on Brothers!!!

Hi dukefama,

Thank for the feedback!

If you have technical support questions, it might be best to post them individually in the "Help" forum.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

RE: Rock on Brothers!!!

Just cross linking between these two posts, see*http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php...=2688-4-1.aspx

Geoffrey McGill
    Founder