dose Pro License only have source code?

where to download community ext dll?
    if I buy a pro license , can I develop app with the lisence on multiple computer?
    can I use it to develop free or business appliaction? can the application run at any computer and any domain and any server and any local network?
    Quote Originally Posted by sclsch View Post
    An Ext.NET Pro license + Premium Support Subscription will have direct access to the SVN source code server.

where to download community ext dll?
    Ext.NET Community is no longer available.

if I buy a pro license , can I develop app with the lisence on multiple computer?
    Ext.NET is licenced per developer, not per development machine.

can I use it to develop free or business appliaction?
    You'll need to provide more specific information regarding your scenario. Define 'free'?

can the application run at any computer and any domain and any server and any local network?
    It would be best to review the Ext.NET Pro licence agreement at the following location:

http://ext.net/licensepro/

You can use Ext.NET Pro based upon acceptance of the License Agreement. If you have specific questions regarding the License Agreement, please let us know and we'll attempt to clarify.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    in the http://www.ext.net/store/

Are upgrades included?

Each Ext.NET Pro license purchase includes full source code (C#) and free upgrades for all minor versions.
    Do you mean Ext.NET Pro license dose not include source code?

how do you distinguish the per developer and per machine? can I use it mutiple machine , yes or no?

I notice that your license key is in the web.config file. if I sell my app , the key leak to my customer, is it ok for my license? is my customer asked to buy ext.net license?

You'll need to provide more specific information regarding your scenario. Define 'free'?
    I mean free or not free and close source app.
    can I use it to develop free or business appliaction? can the application run at any computer and any domain and any server and any local network?
    I mean if I develop an app with ext, I sell a copy to a customer, is the app asked to buy ext.net license?
    Last edited by geoffrey.mcgill; Apr 27, 2013 at 6:09 AM.
    in the http://www.ext.net/store/

Are upgrades included?

Each Ext.NET Pro license purchase includes full source code (C#) and free upgrades for all minor versions.
    Do you mean Ext.NET Pro license dose not include source code?

If an Premium Support Subscription is purchased in conjunction with an Ext.NET Pro license, then access to the Ext.NET source code (C#) is included.

If a "License Only" is purchased, then source code is not included.

how do you distinguish the per developer and per machine? can I use it mutiple machine , yes or no?

If you have a computer at work and a computer at home, the you can install and code with Ext.NET on both computers. The Software is licensed per developer, not per machine.

I notice that your license key is in the web.config file. if I sell my app , the key leak to my customer, is it ok for my license? is my customer asked to buy ext.net license?

You need to protect your license key from use by others if you distribute your application. Protecting your license key was use by others is your responsibility. You can add the License Key to the Global.asax as another option.

I mean free or not free and close source app.

I'm still unclear what exactly you are asking. Maybe the following quote from the Ext.NET Pro license agreement (http://ext.net/licensepro/) can help:

You will not owe Us any royalties for Your distribution of the Software in accordance with this Agreement.
    I mean if I develop an app with ext, I sell a copy to a customer, is the app asked to buy ext.net license?

Yes, you can sell your application, and no royalties are payable to Ext.NET, as long as you are distributing your application in accordance to the Ext.NET Pro License Agreement (http://ext.net/licensepro/).

Hope this helps answer your questions.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder