[CLOSED] StartCollapsed not working

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[CLOSED] StartCollapsed not working

why does not this work:

<Features>
                   <ext:Grouping ID="Grouping2" runat="server" HideGroupedHeader="True" StartCollapsed="True"  GroupByText="Agrupar por"  
                    ShowGroupsText="Mostrar en Grupos"  GroupHeaderTplString='{name}' > 
                     </ext:Grouping>
                    </Features>

assign the attribute StartCollapsed=true but does not work, why?
    Last edited by Baidaly; Jun 24, 2013 at 6:11 PM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Quote Originally Posted by JCarlosF View Post
    why does not this work:

<Features>
                   <ext:Grouping ID="Grouping2" runat="server" HideGroupedHeader="True" StartCollapsed="True"  GroupByText="Agrupar por"  
                    ShowGroupsText="Mostrar en Grupos"  GroupHeaderTplString='{name}' > 
                     </ext:Grouping>
                    </Features>

assign the attribute StartCollapsed=true but does not work, why?
    I solved it like this: (codebehind)

Grouping2.CollapseAll()
    thanks!
    Hi @jCarlosF,

Thank you for the report. It is a known issue.
    https://github.com/extnet/Ext.NET/issues/26
    The issue appears to be fixed in SVN. The fix will go to the next release (v2.2.1 or v2.3).

Next release?

Quote Originally Posted by Daniil View Post
    The issue appears to be fixed in SVN. The fix will go to the next release (v2.2.1 or v2.3).
    Hi guys,
    Is there somewhere I can review the (expected) release dates for such updates? With my Premium licence, can I pick up this change from SVN and build a local copy of Ext.Net? Using http://svn.ext.net/premium/trunk/ only seems to give me v2.2.0.19581
    Hi @ATLAS,

Welcome to Ext.NET forums!

Unfortunately, no official release date is available at this time.

Yes, you can grab the latest sources from the SVN trunk. To login you should use SVN credentials which should be emailed to you when you bought Premium Support Subscription.

Second part of question not answered

Hi @ATLAS,

Welcome to Ext.NET forums!

Unfortunately, no official release date is available at this time.

Yes, you can grab the latest sources from the SVN trunk. To login you should use SVN credentials which should be emailed to you when you bought Premium Support Subscription.
    Forgive the newbie questions but, if I use TortoiseSVN to access http://svn.ext.net/premium/trunk/ and build the VS2012 version, should I pick up this fix? I'm confused because the DLL versioning seems to show v2.2.0.19581 and not 2.2.1 as I expected.

It would be useful not to close a post until the user has had all questions answered!
    Quote Originally Posted by ATLAS View Post
    Forgive the newbie questions but, if I use TortoiseSVN to access http://svn.ext.net/premium/trunk/ and build the VS2012 version, should I pick up this fix? I'm confused because the DLL versioning seems to show v2.2.0.19581 and not 2.2.1 as I expected.
    Yes, the SVN trunk sources contains that fix. Please do not worry about the version. We commonly update it just before the release.

Quote Originally Posted by ATLAS View Post
    It would be useful not to close a post until the user has had all questions answered!
    Do you mean [CLOSED] in the thread's title? Well, it was marked as closed April 22, quite long ago your question. Anyway, sorry for the confusion, I thought that mentioning "you can grab the latest sources from the SVN trunk" answers your question.

Thanks

Yes, the SVN trunk sources contains that fix. Please do not worry about the version. We commonly update it just before the release.

Do you mean [CLOSED] in the thread's title? Well, it was marked as closed April 22, quite long ago your question. Anyway, sorry for the confusion, I thought that mentioning "you can grab the latest sources from the SVN trunk" answers your question.
    I'll give that a try. Sorry for my confusion over the closed thread status.
    Not problem. Please confirm if the issue is going away with the update or not.

I have removed [CLOSED] label for now.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast