CalendarPanel version 2. the ext

CalendarPanel version 2. the ext

Hi, I have migrated to version 2.0 of the ext, but this gives me error lines. as it would be for custom fields

this in version 1, but in 2 ext
       CalendarPanel1.AddStandardFields();
       CalendarPanel1.EventStore.Model[0].Fields.Add(new Ext.Net.ModelField("NombreApe"));
       CalendarPanel1.EventStore.Model[0].Fields.Add(new Ext.Net.ModelField("Producto"));
       CalendarPanel1.EventStore.Model[0].Fields.Add(new Ext.Net.ModelField("Detalle"));
    thanks
    Last edited by ruben; Oct 12, 2012 at 3:40 AM.
    I could not figure this out, in the version 1 works for me, but migrate to version 2, which would be the equivalent

info calendarpanel add property new

good, I think I have not explained well. the detail is that I have a class where the class extend Ext.Net.EventModel. and add my property to return the collection.

example
    public class MyeventCal : Ext.Net.EventModel
    {
       public virtual string  NameProperty1 {get; set;}
       public virtual string  NameProperty2 {get; set;}
    }
    then, to make reference to my new properties that would fail me, because I do not go on the list to make reference to its value of
    Sorry to revive this topic but did u solve this problem?? I have the same problem.. want a custom field at my calendar and dont know how to do it im v2.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by ruben View Post
    good, I think I have not explained well. the detail is that I have a class where the class extend Ext.Net.EventModel. and add my
    property to return the collection.

example
    public class MyeventCal : Ext.Net.EventModel
    {
       public virtual string  NameProperty1 {get; set;}
       public virtual string  NameProperty2 {get; set;}
    }
    then, to make reference to my new properties that would fail me, because I do not go on the list to make reference to its value of
    Here is an example of adding custom fields to EventStore and EventWindow for Ext.NET v2.
    http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php?19891#post107464