[CLOSED] Server Side Paging - need to export all gridpanel rows across all pages

[CLOSED] Server Side Paging - need to export all gridpanel rows across all pages

Hi,

I am using server-side paging, using a proxy, to load a gridpanel. I would like to export all rows across all pages to excel.

Could you please advise how would I go about doing it, with an example if possible?

Thanks

Ravi Swaminathan
    Last edited by Baidaly; Apr 17, 2013 at 2:20 AM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Hello!

I think you should some library to generate Excel file: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/151005/

Re: Server Side Paging - need to export all gridpanel rows across all pages

Thanks, Baidaly,

My issue was with not being able to export all rows. The export to excel worked fine.

However, kindly close this case as I created a DirectEvent retrieve all records from the database on the button-click and then export the data to Excel.

Ravi Swaminathan
    Hi Ravi,

Quote Originally Posted by wisdomchuck View Post
    However, kindly close this case as I created a DirectEvent retrieve all records from the database on the button-click and then export the data to Excel.
    Correct. Generally, it is the only solution. If you use server side paging, it means that only the current page's records at the moment on client.