It will be hard to provide an example of the problem I have because of trying to extract it from my companies pages and still maintain the same conditions so I want to start by just asking to see if anyone has encountered a similar problem if I explain it.

Without putting the whole markup this below shows that I have a Window with a CardLayout giving me several forms which I can choose to show or hide dependant on the caller of the form.

What is happening is that when I choose a date using the drop down calendar of the DateField the date in the textfield is wrong by one month. For example if I choose 05/03/2009 on the calendar. It puts 05/04/2009 in the TextField.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

<ext:Window ID="winPChange" runat="server" 
        Collapsible="false" 
        Modal="True" 
        Title="Amendment"
        ShowOnLoad="false"
        CenterOnLoad="true"
        Resizable="false"
        AutoShow="false" 
        Width="350">
    <Body>
        <ext:Hidden ID="hidEditMode" runat="server" HideInDesign="True" />
        <ext:Hidden ID="hidPChangeType" runat="server" HideInDesign="True" />
        <ext:Hidden ID="hidPChangeEmployeeID" runat="server" HideInDesign="True" />
        <ext:FitLayout ID="FitLayout1" runat="server">
        <ext:Panel ID="pnlPChangeCards" runat="server" Header="false" ActiveItem="0" Border="false" BodyStyle="padding:6px;">
            <Body>
                <ext:CardLayout runat="server">
                    <%-- The order that these panels are added are important in a Card Layout as the position is the --%>    
                    <%-- index used to set each one as the active item when required --%>
                    <%-- the order in this case matches the Enum value minus 1 that have been set up for PChangeTypes --%>
                    <%-- Promotion Form (Index 0)--%>
                    <ext:Panel ID="pnlPromotion" runat="server" Border="false" HideMode="Offsets">
                        <Body>
                            <ext:FormLayout ID="frmPromotion" runat="server" LabelWidth="120">
                                <ext:Anchor>
                                    <ext:DateField ID="dtePromotionEffective" 
                                                            runat="server" 
                                                            Width="200" 
                                                            FieldLabel="Effective Date"
                                                            Format="dd/MM/yyyy"
                                                            AltFormats="dd/MM/yy" 
                                                            AllowBlank="false" 
                                                            InvalidText="Date format should be dd/MM/yyyy" /> 
                                </ext:Anchor> 
                                    <ext:ComboBox ID="cboPromotionJobTitle" runat="server" 
                                                            Width="200" 
                                                            FieldLabel="New Job Title" 
                                                            StoreID="jobsStore"
                                                            DisplayField="JobTitle"
                                                            ValueField="JobTypeID"
                                                            Mode="Local"
                                                            SelectOnFocus="true"
                                                            EmptyText="Select a position..." 
                                                            TriggerAction="All" 
                                                            AllowBlank="false" />
                                    <ext:TextField ID="txtPromotionOldHours" 
                                                            runat="server" 
                                                            FieldLabel="Current Contracted Hrs" 
                                                            Width="200" 
                                                            ReadOnly="true" />
                                    <ext:NumberField ID="numPromotionNewHours" 
                                                            runat="server" Width="200" FieldLabel="New Contracted Hours" AllowBlank="false"/>
                                    <ext:ComboBox ID="cboPromotionLocation" runat="server" 
                                                            FieldLabel="Location"
                                                            EmptyText="Select a location..." 
                                                            StoreID="locationsStore" 
                                                            DisplayField="LocationName"     
                                                            ValueField="LocationID"
                                                            Mode="Local"
                                                            TypeAhead="true"
                                                            SelectOnFocus="true" Width="200" TriggerAction="All" AllowBlank="false" />
                                    <ext:TextArea ID="txtPromotionComments" runat="server" Width="198" FieldLabel="Comments"/>
                                    <ext:TextArea ID="txtPromotionAmendedComments" 
                                                            runat="server" Width="198" FieldLabel="Notes" Disabled="true" />
                           </ext:FormLayout> 
                        </Body>
                    </ext:Panel>