[CLOSED] Background button on click was turn to red after upgrade from SVN (version 2.2.0.742)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[CLOSED] Background button on click was turn to red after upgrade from SVN (version 2.2.0.742)

Tonight I have updated my application to use the last version of Ext.Net (2.2.0.742), and the after that when I click on any button, the button background turn to red:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BUTTON_RED.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	6.3 KB 
ID:	5909

Whats happen?

Thanks,

Felipe Schneider
    Last edited by Daniil; Apr 02, 2013 at 4:09 AM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Hi Felipe,

Interesting. I have not noticed such the behavior.

Could you, please, provide a test case to reproduce?
    More than likely you have a custom css style defined somewhere in your .css that is globally affecting elements. I'd search through your .css to find the css class that is causing the conflict.

If this is not the cause, posting a sample demonstrating how to reproduce will help us track down the problem.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    It is ExtJS bug, reproducible under IE with gray theme
    IE doesn't support css gradients and ExtJS uses incorrect images to replace css gradients
    This issue should be fixed by Sencha in the next release
    Last edited by Vladimir; Mar 26, 2013 at 2:48 PM.
    We commited fixed images, please update from SVN and retest (might need to clear IE temp files cache)
    Thanks Vladimir, this is exactly the problem. Can you fix with new images, when I use the "flat=true" option too?

Thanks,

Felipe.
    Thanks Vladimir, this is exactly the problem. Can you fix with new images, when I use the "flat=true" option too?
    Can you post a sample demonstrates the issue? I was not able reproduce red backbackground after the images updating
    You should not use Flat property in the toolbar because button is already flat inside a toolbar
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast