[CLOSED] GridPanel row select event

[CLOSED] GridPanel row select event

Another "upgrade" issue here. In 1.x, we have a gridpanel with a select event. With multiselect on, the selectionmodel still fires only 1 event if multiple rows are selected. In 2.x, it will fire a select event PER record selected. On row select, I load something from database. Now, it fires the event 10x for 10 rows. I saw the selectionchange event and I tried that, but that also fires TWO times on each selectionchange. It fires once for the deselection of a row, then again for selection of a new row.

Is there another event I am suppose to listen to??? I only want to catch ONE event when a row is selected. Simple as that.
    Last edited by Daniil; Mar 21, 2013 at 7:23 AM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    What about to use SelectionChange with Buffer option? It will prevent multiple calling
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir View Post
    What about to use SelectionChange with Buffer option? It will prevent multiple calling
    Thanks! buffer is what I needed. I set buffer=10. Do you think that's enough?
    Hello,

Well, it can be enough. Though, personally, I would set up a bit more, e.g.

Generally, this kind of settings like Delay and Buffer can require some tweaking.