[CLOSED] Adjustments in layout

[CLOSED] Adjustments in layout

Last edited by Daniil; Feb 12, 2013 at 5:28 AM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Hi Ermanni,

Quote Originally Posted by ermanni.info View Post
    Look Group1 and Group2 in fieldsets. The height is different. The same goes for the other fieldsets: Group4, Group5 and Group6. It is possible to equalize the height of these groups?
    Well, I think there is auto height depending on the content. The content is different, so height is also different. Setting up some Height in pixels should help.

Notice the fields Group5 who are all united. Will I need to set margin for each field?
    Well, I see Layout="Fit" for this group. I think you should remove it and set up
    <LayoutConfig>
        <ext:VBoxLayoutConfig Align="Stretch" />
    </LayoutConfig>
    as well as for the other groups.

It is possible to decrease the distance between Group1 and Group5 (first line and second line fieldsets)? The ideal is to stay with the same distance and Field11 Field12 for Group1 .. Group4.
    Please try to set up Height="90" for the controls with the following IDs: Container15, FieldContainer1, FieldSet1, FieldSet2, FieldSet3.
    Daniil,

I performed the requested changes and everything worked. I managed to match the height of fieldsets, standardizing the form layout.

One question: is there any configuration layout that receive Height can cause problems in the final result. I arrived in inform Height controls you mentioned, but the result was the whole page blank. No component was rendered. For this reason, do not bet more in Height.

Thanks!

Ermanni.
    is there any configuration layout that receive Height can cause problems in the final result.
    I don't know any.

This is a strange issue of setting Height that you are talking about. If you can provide a sample to reproduce, we would be happy to investigate.