[CLOSED] Ext.Net and ExtJs versions

[CLOSED] Ext.Net and ExtJs versions

Currently, Ext.Net 2.1.1 works with ExtJs 4.1.1. In the meantime, the Sencha folks released version 4.1.2 and 4.1.3 which are available for users that purchased the ExtJs license. Is it possible to use 4.1.3 of ExtJs with Ext.Net 2.1.1 (provided that I have a license for ExtJs as well and I have access to their SVN repository)? Is this something that you'd recommend, or is it better just to stick with the major Ext.Net releases?

With regards to version Ext.Net 2.2 how often do you include the latest version of ExtJs 4.2 from the Sencha source control repository? I am just trying to understand how the two targets move along.

Thanks
    Last edited by Baidaly; Jan 10, 2013 at 5:51 AM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Quote Originally Posted by bogc View Post
    Currently, Ext.Net 2.1.1 works with ExtJs 4.1.1. In the meantime, the Sencha folks released version 4.1.2 and 4.1.3 which are available for users that purchased the ExtJs license. Is it possible to use 4.1.3 of ExtJs with Ext.Net 2.1.1 (provided that I have a license for ExtJs as well and I have access to their SVN repository)? Is this something that you'd recommend, or is it better just to stick with the major Ext.Net releases?

With regards to version Ext.Net 2.2 how often do you include the latest version of ExtJs 4.2 from the Sencha source control repository? I am just trying to understand how the two targets move along.

Thanks
    The last public release of Ext JS was 4.1.1, which is included in Ext.NET 2.1.1.

The Ext JS 4.1.2 and 4.1.3 builds are not public releases and were included in the Ext.NET SVN repository in previous commits.

The Ext JS 4.2 Beta release was included in the Ext.NET /trunk/ several weeks ago, and once publicly released by Sencha will also be released in the public release of Ext.NET 2.2.

Basically, the rules are as follows:

1. the most current public release of Ext JS (currently 4.1.1) is included in the most current public release of Ext.NET (currently 2.1.1).
    2. the most current private (SVN) release of Ext JS (currently 4.2 beta) is included in the most current private (SVN) build of Ext.NET (currently 2.2).
    3. When a new build of Ext JS becomes available, we integrate into Ext.NET almost immediately. Usually the same day, or the next.

Hope this helps answer your questions.
    Last edited by geoffrey.mcgill; Jan 08, 2013 at 7:54 AM.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    This helps.

Thank you