Hi, im using on the backend c# code the sentence combo.forceselection and i am having problems with the grid panel and the loadRecord sentece on client side.
When I make a click on the grid and the forceselection sentece is configured to false all mi grid fields are mapped to the formpanel correctly.
But when I put the forceselection = true then all fields of the grid except the combobox are mapped to the formpanel.
I check the combobox and the values are the same on the grid panel, so both values exists on the combo and exist on the grid too.

Here is mi source
back end on .cs
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ext.Net.ComboBox comboField = new Ext.Net.ComboBox();
comboField.ID = ListObjects[n].field.ToUpper();
comboField.Name = ListObjects[n].field.ToUpper();
comboField.FieldLabel = ListObjects[n].label;
comboField.Visible = true;
comboField.Editable = true;
comboField.Width = 400;
comboField.Disabled = false;
comboField.ForceSelection = true;
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
on my aspx code

<Listeners>
<Select Handler="FnHandleGridOperation('FormPanel1',record ,'RegisterSelected');" />
</Listeners>
and on my javascript file referenced to the aspx file

var FnHandleGridOperation = function FnHandleGridOperation(FormPanelName, record, ToolbarState)
{
var objectSelected = Ext.getCmp(FormPanelName);
objectSelected.getForm().loadRecord(record);
}

Can anyone helpme with this?

Thanks!
Jhonn.